Can Kara achieve her dream? Can Richie help?

Friday, August 14, 2009

Chapter 35

Kara was softly singing as she walked up the steps to her door.

“Sounds like you had a good day?”

Kara jumped and her keys landed with a jangle on the welcome mat as she turned toward the voice. “It just got infinitely better. What are you doing out here?” Her apartment was really half a house and had a small porch with a railing that ran across the front. Richie was currently leaning on the railing.

He smiled as Kara bent to retrieve her keys. “I went to visit my mom today and when I got back I realized I couldn’t get in. You didn’t leave me a key.”

Kara straightened and turned, smacking her hand to her forehead, “oh God, I’m such an idiot. I didn’t even give that a thought this morning. I’m so sorry.”

Richie chuckled, “that’s okay princess; I’ll let you make it up to me later.”

Kara smiled as she let them in the door, “You’ll let me? And what’s wrong with right now?”

As the door clicked shut behind them Richie tugged her close for a hug, “I told my mother we’d come for dinner.”

Kara pressed her lips to his, “dinner huh?”

He kissed the tip of her nose, “is that all right?”

Kara tugged her self free of his embrace and unbuttoned her coat, “that’s fine, let me just freshen up and we can go.”

She shrugged out of her coat and her sweater slipped, showing the blue of her bra underneath. Richie reached out and stroked the strap that had come into view, “you wore the blue today.”

Kara looked down and watched his hand before returning her gaze to his, “I did.”

She took his hand in hers, drawing his fingers to her mouth and kissing each one, “what time did you tell your mother?”

Richie reluctantly pulled his hand back and sighed, “She said anytime but dinner has always been at 6:30.”

Kara glanced at her watch, it was after 5 now and by the time she did what she needed to do and they left it would be nearly dinner time. She kissed him again and sighed. “I guess we’ll have to wait.” She moved past him and headed to her bedroom.

Richie walked in just in time to see her start to drag her jeans up. He moved in close and cupped her silk-covered cheeks in his hands, “you’re killing me here you know that, right?”

She turned her head and kissed his cheek, “I didn’t force you to come in here and watch, did I?”

He smiled and shook his head, “no, but I couldn’t help myself.”

He slid one hand around the front of her and dipped inside her panties, stroking her once before pulling away. “I’m going to be hard all night knowing what you’re wearing under there.”

Kara closed her eyes to gather her control and pressed her lips against his, “you keep this up and we’re not going to make it to dinner.”

He slid his hand back into her panties, “so let’s be late.”

He turned her around so her back was to him. He slid her panties down and leaned her over the foot of the bed. She heard the clink of his belt coming undone and had to close her eyes when she felt the whisper of air as his pants slid to the floor. She jumped when she felt his mouth on the back of her thigh “easy baby” he whispered as his mouth slid higher and his tongue found her more than ready for him.

Richie rose slowly behind her, letting her feel him against her as he stood. Grasping her hips he slid into her slowly, her groan of pleasure mixing with his. He moved slowly at first, increasing his pace only when Kara pressed back, meeting each of his thrusts. Reaching under her sweater he brought his hand around to tease her piercing before sliding lower, rubbing slow circles over the nub of nerves that was waiting for him.

Kara pressed back harder, more urgently as the tremors started. She fisted her hands in the comforter of her bed and held on as she let herself go. “God Richie!”

Richie felt her tighten around him, “that’s it baby” he pounded into her harder, spilling into her with a groan before they both collapsed down onto the bed.

“Princess” Richie managed after he found his breath.

“Hmmm?” Kara wasn’t sure she could speak yet.

“When are you going to wear the pink set?”

Kara picked her head up to look at him, “are you serious?”

Richie laughed and pressed a kiss to her lips, “I just want to make sure I’ve recovered from today. I’m not getting any younger you know.”

Kara rolled her eyes and laughed as she got off the bed, “come on wise guy, we don’t want to keep your mother waiting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment